Wet Room Guide
A Wet Room offers ultimate luxury, simply walk in and shower. A wet room allows water to fall directly onto the Bathroom floor to simply drain away via a trapped shower drain that is normally located in the centre of the floor. A Wet Room can be installed onto a concrete floor or even a timber sub floor. The PlumbNation Plumbing Supplies Bathroom collection has everything you need to create your own Wet Room with Wet Room Glass Screens, Wet Room Water Proofing, Wet Room Shower Trays, Wet Room Kits and Wet Room Drainage Kits.
1. Choose your Tray
- Raised Tray Kit - Ideal for solid concrete floors or awkward joist positions, and creates a 'step up' to the shower area.
- Level Access Kit - Designed for joist timber floors where the waste can be positioned under the floor, and creates a flush finish to the floor covering.
2. Add Glass Panels
- Create your own bespoke glass enclosure with individual glass panels ranging from 290mm-1190mm, or use a pre-packaged cubicle.
- Panels are attached to the wall & floors with silicone free chrome fixing channels, available in 1m & 2m lengths.
3. Choose a Wall & Floor Covering
- The tray can be finished with a tile of your choice - either standard tiles cut to the fall of the drain, or decorative mosaic tiles.
- The walls can be finished in either a tile of your choice or a 'Shower Panel' style board.
- Only the showering area of the bathroom needs to be a 'wet area'. The rest of the bathroom walls and floor can be finished with standard materials.