Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32 Regular Boiler Oil ErP+ Professional
Replaces the Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32 Regular Boiler Oil ErP 7731600058
As one of the most established within the Greenstar range, the Danesmoor oil-fired boiler brand has proven itself as one of the most reliable on the market.
The Danesmoor Regular Boiler has been enhanced to offer compliance with the efficiency requirements of the ErP Directive policy, and actually exceeds the efficiency requirments. This is achieved with a smaller, much more efficient primary heat exchanger, and a upgraded secondary heat exchanger.
- 5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2015 when installed with a Worcester Greenstar System Filter (terms and conditions apply)
- Cross firing burner
- Single piece primary baffle
- Inspection hatch for easy access
- Output for Central Heating 25-32kW
- Can be run on a low temperature system
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- New primary heat exchanger incorporating a one piece baffle for quick and easy servicing
- Oil and hydraulic connections within the boiler cabinet are positioned for easy access based on installer feedback and provides an aesthetically pleasing exterior
- Weight has been reduced by up to 17kg compared to the equivalent Greenstar Camray boiler
- 80/125mm room sealed flues with lengths of up to 8m and plume management of up to 5m. Conventional and flexi-flue kits also available
- Available in Kitchen, Utility, or External models