Worcester Greenstar Heatslave II 25/32 Combination Boiler Oil ErP 7731600049
32kW ErP Compliant - High Efficiency Oil Combi Boiler
Worcester’s Greenstar Heatslave II offers installers an oil-fired combi boiler with some of the most advanced technology on the market. With heat transfer key to efficiency, Worcester has redesigned its baffle as a single piece component, manufactured from high temperature stainless steel. Not only does this ensure more energy is retained with the boiler’s heat exchanger for improved efficiency but this one-piece design simplifies how the baffle can be removed and replaced during servicing and maintenance.
The cross-fired burner, combined with a new compact modular hydraulic system, additionally improves the serviceability of the boiler, while a relocated, hinged expansion vessel guarantees easier access to its central components. With an intuitive electronic control system concealed in a pull-out drawer for ease of access, the Greenstar Heatslave II gives both installers and their customers the opportunity to interact with the boiler with ease.
- Best Boiler Efficiency Rating (SEDBUK band A)
- 5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2015 when installed with a Worcester Greenstar System Filter (terms and conditions apply)
- Output to central heating 25-32kW
- Cross-firing burner
- New primary heat exchanger with a one piece baffle for quick and easy servicing
- Easy access oil and hydraulic connections
- Heatronic 4i digital control unit offering precision heating and hot water control
- Instantaneous supply of hot water available from the plate heat exchanger
- Improved heating response time
- Plug in controls are available
- 80/125mm room sealed flues with lengths of up to 8m and plume management of up to 5m