Worcester Greenstore Indirect Unvented Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Worcester Greenstore is an unvented hot water cylinder, suitable for use with unvented system boilers. This high quality stainless steel cylinder is a perfect replacemnet for low efficiency copper vented cylinders and will provide hot water at mains water pressure.
The Greenstore single coil cylinder benefits consumers who do not require solar compatibility, but are looking for a cylinder which offers high levels of insulation, excellent flow rate and outstanding re-heat performance. The Greenstore SC range is also ideal for consumers who require a smaller capacity of hot water storage, with SC series being available in 90L and 120L variants.
- Suitable for use with System boilers
- Single coil indirect
- Outstanding re-heat performance
- Optimised controls
- 65mm insulation - outstanding heat retention
- Economical to run
- Multiple sensor/thermostat pockets
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Installer-based design
- Exceeds building regulations 2010 Part L
- Wide range of cylinder sizes
- G3 accessories included - temp. valve, pressure relief valve, & a 3kW immersion