Worcester Greenstore Solar Unvented Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater & solar coil.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Worcester Greenstore Solar is a solar compatible unvented hot water cylinder, suitable for use with unvented system boilers and soalr heating systems. This high quality stainless steel cylinder is a perfect replacemnet for low efficiency copper vented cylinders and will provide hot water at mains water pressure.
The Greenstore Twin Coil features high levels of insulation and dedicated solar volumes in compliance with current Building Regulations, SAP 2012 and the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). Worcesters Greenstore TC stainless steel hot water storage cylinders have been specifically designed for use with solar heating installations, combined with with boiler back-up. As such they offer outstanding efficiency, ease of installation and full compliance with current legislation.
- Suitable for use with System boilers
- Twin coil indirect
- Compatible with Greenskies solar range
- MCS compliant
- Dedicated solar volumes of 25L per m2 of solar panel
- Outstanding re-heat performance
- Optimised controls
- 65mm insulation - outstanding heat retention
- Economical to run
- Multiple sensor/thermostat pockets
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Installer-based design
- Exceeds building regulations 2010 Part L
- Wide range of cylinder sizes
- G3 accessories included - temp. valve, pressure relief valve, & a 3kW immersion