Zip RCH Water Heaters (Cistern Type)
The Zip RCH Water Heater is a Zip RCH Storage/Cistern type Water Heater from PlumbNation and is part of the Zip RCH Water Heaters from Zip Water Heaters. The Zip RCH CIstern Type Water Heater is the only UK water heater of its type that is fully WRAS approved.
The Zip RCH Water Heater is a specially patented design that ensures the temperature of the cold water is maintained within current regulatory limits.
- Simple to install and maintain
- Trouble-free operation
- Choice of 4 capacities: 25, 50, 75 & 100 litre
- Should be mounted on a wall at least one metre above the highest draw-off point.
- Wall and fixings should be adequate to support the weight of the heater when full.
- Heater to be fixed using the integral wall mounting bracket.
- Top clearance of 150mm must be allowed for access to the ball valve in the cistern tank.
- Bottom clearance of 250mm must be allowed for withdrawal of the heating element.
- Cold inlet, left or right hand connection, 1/2” BSP.
- Hot outlet, from base of heater, 22mm compression fitting.
- Drain connection, supplied and fitted.
- Overflow, left or right hand connection, 22mm compression fitting.
- Ball valve is for mains pressure operation, brass body to BS1212-2.
- To be wired to a double pole switched fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
- RCH 100/C should be provided with its own dedicated supply.
- Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
- Supplied with 1 metre of cable.
- The cross sectional area of the connection cable must be in accordance with the power rating of the appliance.