Grundfos UPA 15/90 Home Booster Pump
The Grundfos UPA 15/90 Home Booster Pump is a circulator pump designed for pressure boosting of domestic water in domestic properties. The Grundfos UPA 15/90 Pump provides additional pressure to showers, taps and similar outlet points for domestic water.
The Grundfos UPA 15/90 is for use in open systems. Approval from the local Water Company must be obtained if the pump is to be connected directly to the water main. The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts or stops the pump when a tap is turned on or off. The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead.
- Increases the pressure to one outlet
- Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar pressure to the existing inlet pressure
- Stainless steel encapsulated rotor
- Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate
- Pump can be set to ‘Manual’, ‘Automatic’ or ‘Off’
- Flows up to 1.4m³h (5.2 gpm)
- Low noise level
- Maintenance free