Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior Combi Boiler NG
High Efficiency 24kW Condensing Combi Boiler
The Worcester Greenstar Junior 24i Combination Boiler has a SEDBUK Band A rating with a 90.1% energy efficiency rating. This high efficiency combination boiler is suitable for a small / medium sized house and is ultra compact weighing only 26kg.
The Worcester Greenstar Junior, offers vastly improved hot water control thanks to the addition of a hot water temperature controller, which allows the end-user to benefit from increased functionality. The Junior is also EMS-BUS enabled, which allows for greater control when installed as part of a hybrid installation and cross-compatibility with the manufacturer’s range of intelligent controls. The Greenstar i Junior’s switch mode power supply gives it lower standby electrical losses of just 3.5 watts.
- Domestic hot water control added to the boiler fascia, to compliment the central heating control, allowing the homeowner to benefit from increased functionality
- Now compatible with a full suite of Worcester intelligent and weather compensation controls
- Switch mode power supply to reduce energy consumption in standby mode by 61%
- A rated efficiency (SEDBUK 2005 value)
- Compact dimensions – space saving, siting flexibility and a class-leading lift weight of 26kg
- Ability to pre-plumb all 7 connections without the boiler being on the wall – gas, water, PRV & condensate connections. Robust wall mounting frame provided as standard allows space for pipes behind the boiler
- Full range of Condensfit II horizontal and vertical flue options with optional plume management kit available