Grant Vortex Pro 26 External Floor Standing Combination Boiler Oil ErP
ErP Oil Combi Boiler
The latest Grant Vortex Pro External condensing combi models feature internal frost protection, 24ltr expansion vessel, neon diagnostic indicators and a factory fitted internal condensate trap (this can be sited externally if preferred), all designed to make installation and servicing easier.
They also feature a multi-directional factory fitted low level flue, external powder coated robust casing, built-in frost protection, a mains isolating switch and a test switch.
The boilers come in three sizes, 21kW, 26kW and 36kW.
Grant Vortex Pro Combi boilers have larger plate heat exchangers which due to their low water content and great surface area, vastly increase hot water performance. Mixing valves on the unit are pre-set at 50°C, which accurately control the hot water draw off temperature from the boiler. They also include a low system pressure cut off switch, enabling the combi to protect itself in the event of system water loss. Additionally, there are two very intelligent electronic temperature controls which allow the boiler to operate in condensing mode on central heating, whilst keeping the instant production of hot water.
- Award winning condensing heat exchanger
- Whisper quiet
- Available in three models – 21kW, 26kW* and 36kW.
- High quality external powder coated case
- Simple and quick to install with no complicated wiring or plumbing
- Internal condensate trap
- Electronic Boiler Thermostat
- Neon diagnostic indicators
- 24ltr expansion vessel on all models
- Low NOx Riello burner with plug & socket connection to control panel
- Efficiency: 89.5 – 91.6% GROSS (SAP2009)
17 litres per minute at an average temperature of 50°C
Recovery time 4 minutes approx.
Based upon 100 litre draw off.
*Hot water flow rate is dependant on mains pressure available.