- 5 Year Warranty
- 14 Day Returns
- Next Day Delivery
- Free Delivery Available
- Returns Collection Service Available
Grundfos Alpha1 15-50N B Hot Water Service Circulating Pump
The ALPHA1 is a high efficiency circulator, designed for pumping liquids in heating and hot water systems (stainless steel ‘N’ version) and it offers the flexibility to cover 5 or 6m applications with one pump.
The ALPHA1 can achieve the goal of the reaching the highest possible energy savings in comparison to older technology fixed speed pumps. The reduction in power consumption is achieved by using permanent magnet motor technology, this can be as low as 4 watts – which can be seen on the LCD power display.
The variable speed modulating modes allow the pump to match its performance to the system requirements, helping to reduce noise when thermostatic valves are closing. Noise/heat insulation shells are supplied as standard.
- Higher efficiency – EEI 0.17 htg and 0.20 hws
- 3 constant pressure modes – for underfloor heating
- 3 proportional pressure modes – for radiator systems with high flow variation
- Improved hydraulics – in base
- Automatic de-blocking – with robust start-up function
- Maintenance free and low noise – due to canned-rota design
- Compact design – upto 5m head
Grundfos Alpha1 15-50N B Hot Water Service Circulating Pump - 99415696
- Product Code176407
- Sub TypeCentral Heating Pump
- Warranty (Years)5
- Height (mm)130
- Weight (Kg)2.2
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Connection Size1