Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco 210i Indirect Unvented Hot Water Cylinder
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
By providing advanced technology in Unvented water heating, the Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders stipulates efficiency and reliability that stands Heatrae Sadia one of the market leaders in Cylinder manufacture. The Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco Cylinders provide the most optimum option for conserving energy, without a reduction in performance,whilst still at maximum reliability and efficiency.
The Megaflo Eco is joint straight to the mains cold water supply, hot water is readily available at all outlets and at mains pressure. Megaflo Eco can be sited in almost any location without detriment to the performance and is easy to fit with almost no maintenance needed. The expanded feature of accommodating any expansion within the Megaflo Eco itself means that no unsightly expansion vessels are on display, so a pristine installation is guaranteed.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed in Duplex stainless steel for maximum strength.
- Lifetime transferable cylinder guarantee.
- Internal floating baffle expansion system.
- Pre-plumbed and pre-wired SystemFit and SystemReady options for use with heat only or system boilers.
- 60mm of CFC / HCFC-free injected foam for the best possible heat retention and energy efficiency.
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger in indirect models for exceptionally fast recovery times.
- Unique 'L' shaped immersion heater maximises the volume of hot water available when heated electrically.
- Titanium electric heating elements on direct models for extra long-life.
- Improved insulation for maximum heat retention.
- New water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 20%.
- Improved performance at low pressures down to 1 bar.
- Installer friendly design.
- Complies with European User Products Directive.
- New splash-proof IPX4-rated wiring centre gives greater choice of installation locations.