Ideal 22mm System Filter
Introducing Ideal Boilers 22mm System Filter. The system filter is a proven high efficiency, full flow, magnectic and non-magnectic filter designed to protect small domestic cnetral heating systems by removing debris such as black iron oxide.
Even a small build-up of iron oxide debris in a condensing boiler results in substantial efficiency loss and energy wastage. Not only does the system perform inadequately, it costs more to run and maintain.
Features & Benefits
- 10 year warranty
- Compact design - simple to locate in restricted spaces
- High performance magnet
- Easy to install – fits on horizontal or vertical pipework in both flow directions. The filter can operate at angles of 45°
- Fast and easy to clean without dismantling the unit
- Double action, removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water
- Will not block or restrict flow
- Forged brass construction (no hidden porosity)
- Double radial seals and multiple orientation capability
- Powerful neodymium magnet assembly with threaded magnet cap
- Only available in 22mm
- Easy to dose heating system via filter with inhibitor