Smith’s Ecovector LL1200 Low Level
Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector
Ecovector offers energy efficiency safety with its low surface temperature casing and controllable in-built room thermostat. Suitable for use on both existing boiler systems and those driven by renewable technology such as ground or air source heat pumps.
Using only 5% of the water content of an equivalent output radiator the Ecovector Low Level fan convector is fast, responsive and very quiet in operation. Provides warmth from the floor upwards – the ideal heating pattern – but is more responsive, energy efficient and effective than either under-floor heating or radiators. Fan convector technology allows the central heating system to operate at temperatures as low as 40°C enabling heat pumps to run at their higher efficiencies and to generate SAP improvements of 7.5% over traditional radiators.
Ecovector installs just like a radiator using the same pipe work and takes up a much smaller footprint making it ideal for both existing and new developments. Will heat the room more quickly than other heat emitters thereby reducing the amount of time your boiler or heat pump is running.
- Heat Output: 4000 Btu/h, 1200 Watts (based on normal heat output)
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Compatible with boilers & renewable technology (heat pumps)
- Low surface temperature (LST) casing
- Tamperproof control panel
- Built in thermostatic control
- 15mm flow & return pipe work
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Front casing: zinc coated steel
- Polyester powder-coated: textured white BS 4800 00A01 18% gloss
- Side panels: polymer eggshell white
- Mounting bracket supplied
- Unit must be earthed
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems
- Minimum height above floor level 150mm
- Rockerswitch - normal/off/boost
- Built-in room thermostat
- Low temperature cut-out thermostat set to energise fan at approximately 35°C