- 5 Year Warranty
- 0.9 kW Output
- 3071 BTU Output
Smith’s Space Saver SS7
Hydronic Fan Convector - Kitchen Plinth Heater
A highly energy efficient fan convector that fits neatly into the plinth of a kitchen unit. Space Saver eliminates the need for conventional radiators. And, as its name implies, this brings considerable space saving benefits - more room for extra storage units, more work surfaces, more space for kitchen appliances.
Space Saver is used predominantly for domestic applications where the ingenious plinth-mounting feature makes it ideal for heating kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms. Plinth mounting also makes Space Saver ideal for certain non-domestic applications such as reception areas, changing rooms, libraries, etc.
Space Saver is designed for use on standard two pipe pumped central heating systems. Pipes are 15mm and either may be used as flow or return. This product is not suitable for one-pipe system.
- Heat Output: 3100 Btu/h, 900 Watts
- Supplied complete with Brushed Steel Colour Grille, pre-wired cable and flexible installation hoses
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Room size guide – 46 m3
- Adds less than £5 to your annual heating bills
- Choice of seven facia grille colours
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
- 20mm clearance above unit required
- Model secured to plinth by two screwsthrough fascia grille
- Unit must be earthed (not 12 volt SELV)
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems only
- 2 rocker switches - normal/off/boost, heating/fan-only
- 750mm hoses included