The Myson Kickspace 800 hydronic plinth heater delivers the highest heat outputs from the Kickspace range, providing efficient and compact heat ideal for rooms where space is valuable, such as kitchens and hallways.
The Kickspace units install neatly into kitchen plinths, and work by drawing room air over the unit heat exchanger, projecting warm air back into the room. The Kickspace range offers an innovative alternative to traditional radiators - freeing up more space in your home and increasing design possibilities. With summer and winter settings, the Kickspace 800 can be used all year round, offering a choice of fan speeds in winter mode, and providing fan only air circulation when in summer mode.
Myson Kickspace 800 Kitchen Plinth Heater
Compact heater that fits neatly within a unit plinth or floor cavity.
- A clever space saving solution ideal for rooms where space is at a premium, such as kitchens and hallways
- Fits neatly within a unit plinth or floor cavity - freeing up space for other appliances
- More practical alternative to traditional radiators
- Works by drawing room air over the unit heat exchanger and projects it back into the room
- Controls are situated on the front grille
- Features a choice of fan speeds and winter/summer settings - summer being fan only for air circulation
- Designed to be installed horizontally into recessed locations
- Require an adequate supply of inlet air and the axis of the motor must remain horizontal
- Connects to your central heating system, also requiring an electrical connection to power the fan
- Kickspace remote wall switches and room thermostat are also available, providing flexible control (sold separately)