Bristan Prism Recessed Thermostatic Dual Control Shower Valve PM2 SHC3STP C
With Two Integral Stopcocks Chrome
Contemporary design with a modern elegance.
All Bristan products are quality tested and carry robust guarantees against manufacturing defects. Quality testing, performed by Bristan’s own quality engineers throughout the production process, and market testing before launch ensures that all products meet the very best quality standards.
- Body is of brass construction
- Ceramic disc valve
- Suitable for all plumbing systems, ideally balanced
- The inlet hot water temperature must be at least 10% above the required blend temperature
- 15mm Compression connections
- Working pressures 0.2-5.0 Bar
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248
- Suitable for cavities between 45-75mm
- Minimum cold water supply temperature is 5°c
- Maximum hot water supply temperature is 80°c
- Flow rate at 0.2 Bar (open outlet without flow regulators) is 9 l/min from stopcock. 12.9l/min from both outlet together
- Fully serviceable from the front