Grant VortexBlue 21kW External Floor Standing Combination Boiler Oil ErP
The Grant VortexBlue combines existing proven condensing boiler technology with a revolutionary new blue flame. Using a new state-of-the-art Riello Blue Flame compact burner alongside the familiar Vortex oil-fired boiler, this market-leading combination gives you an easy to install, reliable product with those all-important low emissions.
Grant’s R&D Team have been busy developing this new generation of clean burning, low emission and high efficiency boilers for over two years, products that meet the EU emission changes planned to come into force in 2018. While the technology is very advanced, the boiler and burner combination is easy to install and set up.
The cutting edge VortexBlue range consists of 15 models with heating outputs ranging from 21kW up to 36kW. Available in internal, external and combi models, the boilers are compatible with all Grant EZ-Fit flues. Sealed System variants of the Kitchen/Utility range are available in outputs of 21kW, 26kW and 36kW.
Sealed System models are also available. These include a factory fitted expansion vessel, filling loop, pressure gauge, automatic air vent, pressure relief valve and high efficiency circulating pump enabling the boilers to be installed without the need for a feed and expansion tank in the loft.
Features & Benefits
- Award winning Vortex condensing heat exchanger
- 90.7- 93.3% Gross SAP2009 annual efficiency
- Factory-fitted multi-directional flue
- Outputs ranging from 21-36kW
- Market-leading Riello Blue Flame burner
- Familiar burner technology
- High quality, external powder-coated casing
- Exceptionally quiet when in operation
- Sleek white casing
- Built-in frost protection
- Main isolating switch and a test switch
- Neon diagnostic indicators
- Sealed System Models