Heatmiser Touch Series Touchscreen Thermostat - v2
All to often thermostats are installed in a less than convenient place, resulting in the building being too warm or too cold. With Edge, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the Heatmiser Touch V2 Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
The Heatmiser Touch v2 can work in Thermostat or Timer mode. When operating in Heating Mode, the Heatmiser Touch v2 can be paried to the Heatmiser Wireless Air Sensor where a number of options are available.
- Built in Air Sensor Only
- Built In Air and Wireless Air Temperature Averaging
- Single Remote Wireless Air Sensor Only
- Multiple Remote Wireless Sensors Averaging
A Wireless Door/Window Switch can be paired to the Heatmiser Touch v2, automatically switching the heating off when the window or door is opened.
- Modbus Connectivity
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- 5/2 Day, 7 Day or 24 hour Programming
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection