Hyco Speedflow 15L 2kW Unvented Water Heater
The Hyco Speedflow can be installed above or below the sink, and either wall or floor mounted. An ideal unit for offices, student accommodation or shops where there is no hot water system available. One unit can be enough to supply hot water for dishwashing and handwashing. The Hyco Speedflow can be used for multiple sink capability and for use with regular taps.
- Mains pressure (unvented) unit - choice of 5,10 or 15L capacities
- 2kW element as standard, 1.2kW element available for 10&15L models for restricted load applications
- External temperature control and Neon element - on indicator
- Wall mounting or floor standing option
- Pressure relief valve included - must be fitted in every case
- Maximum working temperature 75 degrees Centigrade
- Power on switch and neon power - on indicator
- Cable pre-wired (1.5m) - saves time on installation
Depending on the details of the installation, additional accessories may be needed: If your nearest cold water draw off is close to the heater, you will need to fit a check valve and expansion vessel. If your mains water pressure is above 4.2 bar, you will need to fit a pressure reducing valve. If your pressure is above 4.2 bar and there is a cold water draw off nearby you will need a check valve, expansion vessel and pressure reducing valve.