The Myson Direct Fit TRV Kit is specifically designed for use with Myson's range of Low Surface Temperature (LST) radiators, eliminating the issue of the thermostatic valves being trapped in the radiator enclosure, providing optimum temperature control. The Direct Fit TRV Kit is easily installed onto the radiator tapping, whilst the sensing head is connected to the valve body via an extension adaptor that allows the sending head to project through the enclosure. The Myson Direct Fit TRV Kit is supplied with a Matchmaster lockshield radiator valve to control water flow through the radiator, and to enable a temperature or temperature range to be locked in.
Myson Direct Fit TRV Kit for LST Radiators
Enables thermostatic valves to operate correctly with Low Surface Temperature (LST) radiators.
- Provides a solution of the problem of LST valves being trapped inside the casing
- Easily installed onto radiator tapping
- The kit utilises a head horizontal valve body fitted to the top connection of the radiator
- Sensing head is connected to the valve body via an extension adaptor that allows the sensor head to project through the radiator enclosure
- Specially designed for Myson LST radiators
- Includes a Matchmaster lockshield - enabling the thermostatic valve to be locked to one temperature, or a specific range
- Suitable for TBOE connection only
- TRV Conformation to BS EN215-1
- Maximum operating pressure 10 Bar
- Maximum water temperature 120°C
- Maximum differential pressure 0.6 Bar
- Sensing element is liquid filled
- Hysteresis < 0.5°K
- Finish is satin brass
- Controlling range 8 - 28°C
- Matchmaster L/S valve fully compliant with BS 2767-10.
The Myson Direct Fit Kit includes:
- Myson thermostatic sensing head
- Head horizontal TRV body (15mm/1/2”BSP)
- Extension adaptor
- Panel Bush
- Myson Matchmaster L/S valve
Alternatively, the Myson Closed Coupled TRV Kit is available.