The Super Plus LST (Double) radiator from Myson is the UK's leading low surface temperature radiator, featuring a rounded steel case with no sharp edges, minimising the risk of injury. The Myson Super Plus LST radiator is ideal for use in safety conscious applications such as schools, nursing homes, hospitals and children's bedrooms, as the surface temperature does not exceed 43°C. The removable enclosure is finished with a high quality white paint, blending into any interior, whilst offering easy access for maintenance and cleaning. The Myson Super Plus LST (Double) radiator provides a complete one box solution and is available in a comprehensive range of models and sizes.
Myson Low Surface Temperature LST Double Radiators
The perfect heating solution for places where safety is key, such as schools, hospitals and nursing homes.
- The UK's leading low surface temperature radiator
- Surface temperature does not exceed 43°C, ideal for safety conscious applications such as schools, hospitals and nursing homes
- Complete one box solution
- Features a rounded steel case with no sharp edges, minimising the risk of accidents
- Removable enclosure for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Wide choice of models and sizes available
- Finished in a high quality white paint, blending well with any interior
- Conforms to NHS Guidance notes 1998 and heat outputs to BS EN 442 certification
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
PLEASE NOTE: all radiator sizes are listed height x width.