The Rada 425 thermostatic mixing valve, incorporating the patented “Radatherm” temperature sensor, is capable of close temperature control at diverse flow rates between 8 lit/min and 200 lit/min making it ideal for large group showering installations. It’s temperature control knob allows the authorised user to select the required temperature within the range available. An integral temperature stop limits the maximum temperature to a preset level and can only be reset by an authorised person (alternatively, the temperature knob can be locked in position after the desired temperature has been selected).
- 1" thermostatic mixing valve incorporating the patented Radatherm temperature sensor
- Ideal for large group showering installations
- Supplied complete with strainers, check valves, integral isolators and test point
- Easy to install - features adjustable elbows and 28 mm compression fittings. Angle inlet check valves rotate to accept rising, falling or rear fed supplies
- Connections (Outlet) 1" BSP male
- Maximum static pressure 10 bar
- WRAS Approved