The Salamander CT Force Brass 2.0 Bar Single Positive Shower Pump is part of the new high-quality and robust brass shower pump range from Salamander Pumps.
The CT Force range is perfect choice when you are looking at boosting hot and/or cold supplies to thermostatic or manual mixer valves, supplying a wide range of shower types and shower heads, individual taps, cisterns and other appliances, and whole boosting applications.
The integrated bypass and pressure vessel further underlines the ruggedness of the Salamander CT Force Brass 2.0 Bar Single Positive Shower Pump, whilst the compact overall dimensions make installation a dream in tight spaces.
- Premium brass ended pump
- Exceptionally quiet performace
- Improved efficiency
- Compact size
- Delivers more pressure & flow
- New 'laminar flow' float switch for accurate switch on
- Solid brass end caps/ impellers for extra robustness
- 230 voltz
- Maximum fluid temperature 60°C
- 3/4" BSP Male
- Rotary mechanical face seals
- All CT FORCE Pumps are supplied with anti-vibration couplers & built-in isolating valves
Select the right Pump output:
- 1.5 bar - Ideal for 1 shower or 1 outlet
- 2.0 bar - Ideal for 1 shower & 1 outlet
- 3.0 bar - Ideal for 2 showers & 1 outlet
- 4.0 bar - Ideal for 2 showers & 2 outlets